When we take up our cross, we agree to follow Christ and take on the burden of denying self for the sake of others. We vow to employ the characteristics of Christ over and above our own human desires. When we pick up the cross, we choose to spread the Good News through discussions, actions, and deeds.
Read Galatians 5:22-23, Fruit of the Spirit.
Other Posts I Authored:
YoungChristianwarriors.com (my other site)
• Why and How Do We Deny Ourselves, Dec 12, 2018
• Chosen To Be Like Christ, Nov 10, 2018
• Dying to Self, March 24, 2018
• Hear, Listen, Understand the Word of God, Jan 16, 2019
• Fruit of the Spirit, Jan 14, 2019
• Defining the Fruit For Children, October 5, 2017